We believe in the power of face to face. The connections, opportunities, relationships, experiences, results, and presence of being there – in the moment. These moments and their outcomes are powered by travel, and now more than ever – companies are realizing the importance of face to face and the scenarios that require a connection greater than a webcam can provide.
Headquartered in New York City, Tripkicks is on a mission to make business travel better; empowering travelers with the information they need to build confidence, be more informed, and make better decisions, while helping companies achieve their spend reduction, program compliance, and traveler experience related goals. We work alongside Travel Management Companies, and partner with leading corporate booking tools, such as SAP Concur, to take business travel programs to the next level.
Tripkicks was recently awarded the “People’s Choice” Award at BTN Innovate, has been recognized by Phocuswright as one of the Hot Startups for 2021, and was a finalist for Skift’s Business Travel Innovator Award.
Come join a fun, passionate, fast-paced, lean, and hard-working team obsessed with making business travel better for companies and travelers. Our team is building technology that is critical to helping companies restart business travel programs and disrupting an industry with innovative solutions that focus on the priorities of our clients and the travelers they support around the world.
- A unique opportunity to join a founding team at a rapidly growing company
- Purposeful work, building and scaling our award-winning product that’s disrupting an industry and making an impact with organizations around the world
- Fully-remote position, work from home
- Competitive salary base
- Uncapped commission structure
- Equity in Tripkicks
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
Tripkicks is headquartered in New York City, but this position is remote / home-office.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team. You’ll work with our Head of Sales and be responsible for engaging and closing both inbound and outbound opportunities. You’ll be an integral part of our founding team, laser focused on the success and growth of all sales initiatives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Help our team exponentially scale inbound and outbound sales by closing business with SMB to Fortune 100 organizations.
- Respond to our high volume of inbound leads and own the relationship throughout the sales cycle, to close and implementation.
- Hunt for outbound opportunities, leveraging and adding to already created prospect lists, and own the relationship throughout the sales cycle, to close and implementation.
- Facilitate product demos and work with team to produce quotes and business cases.
- Use Hubspot to stay organized and keep contacts/opportunities up to date.
- Collaborate with our team on sales and product strategy as we continue to develop innovative solutions from the priorities of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of winning sales experience closing SaaS products with large enterprise organizations
- Top sales acumen and methodology based upon personal experience and influenced by The Challenger Sale, and writings of Hunter, Blount, Iannarino, Weinberg, or similar
- Sales leader with record of accurately forecasting and achieving results at and above plan
- Understand the connection between activity and results, and the formula to make it work
- Passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, hungry go-getter with an insatiable drive to win.
- Expert communicator with ability to capture an audience in any environment – whether that be face to face, through a webex, at a trade show, with an email, in a video, on the phone, or on a stage.
- A genuine people-person, with empathy and a sense of humor, who can turn small talk into big results. High ethical standards acting only with integrity.
- Not afraid of cold outreach and ability to use objections as assets on the way to close.
- Ability to consistently get next steps, and not leave opportunities open-ended.
- Team player, who can also work autonomously and own their priorities to deliver results.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills. Know when to over communicate, when to say nothing at all, and the power of “Tell me more…”
- Self-motivated, with a desire to learn and always be better.
- Believes that sales is the absolute best job ever.
Tripkicks Hiring Policy
Tripkicks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.